"" Facts4log- Everything You Need.: About me

About me



My Name is Nwankwo Nelson kenechukwu am a medical student Ihail from Ndiowu in olumaba North local government area of Anambra state. Am is interested in shouting out to the world, and making a positive impact in peoples life’s through my speak your mind blog. Am a very optimistic and ambitious person yet kind hearted and loving I won’t step on you if you don’t step on me, I won’t bite you if you don’t bite me. I attended Marist brothers collage Nteje popularly known as( Marist comprehensive collage nteje) between (2005-2007) and later completed my high school education at learning field international school Onitsha between(2007-20011) , Am not an Academic genius but I never come last in anything.
My people say: 'naija no dey carry last' and I believe and agree with them. I believe that inspiration must come from aspiration and hard work must always pay off no matter what. I hate African leaders because they are just some group of scum bags with no ambition for Africa but for their friends, family, and well-wishers collectively I will say that they are all failures. Am a kind of lad that never give up in anything but also accepts his limits. I believe am never a failure until I call myself one which is never going to happen as long I live. Wow now time for my best food. What do I like? Am a typical African boy who loves African salad known as ( abacha ) in my language, wow is that my best food? YES people sometimes under rate me because am 5'ft7 with a large nose a flat face in short am a typical example of a West African man, just in case you are wondering which part of Africa am from..... Please am not from any of the conge be it DRC or CB am from the most populous and corrupt yet one of the richest countries of Africa where do you think... off course Nigeria I grew up in a city of 3million people and regularly visit a city of more than 17 million people, what? You don’t like my country? Or you think I will scam you? please you people should stop mistaking Indians and Chinese for Nigerians, sometimes you get a scam Email from an Indian or Chinese scum bag of beef or a new Delhi Spanish waiter then you think is a Nigerian, the only scam from Nigerians are the successful ones not the left over pizza ones anyway that’s enough what else do you want to know about me, if am gay? Hell NO am straight and I like black girls with greater and lower Manchester especially without an Evil forest. Trust me am one of the people you want to know and follow his blog posts. Want to know more about me? What next? How old I am? Ok you win I was born on the 23rd day of March 1993 wow am too old to be blogging, I have an athlete body. Am not alcoholic because I don’t like alcohol it turns me off... I don’t like getting high because the last time I was! oooops I don’t want to remember it . That was June 4, 2002 I ended up counting Lagos Bridge was a historical moment duo but was not recognised in the world record for bridge counting. I like to love people who love me because I believe in a saying by john .f. Kennedy which he said: 'forgive your enemies but never forget their names' am a simple and humble person, I like money. Am a big fan of google, Facebook, and twitter but am not really a big fan of their founders. Am not a very Romantic person but I surely know how to make a woman happy, I don’t believe in illuminate and I don’t hate people who do? am a massive fan of Jesus Christ and I believe in hell or heaven after death.so that is all about me and please like on Facebook follow on twitter and make sure you comment. less I forget  am a Red devil fan a Manchester united fan but Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester city fans are welcome to my Blog.

0 comments:

AUTHOR

author

Hi`i'm Nelson Kenechukwu Nwankwo ,from Ndiowu Anambra,Nigeria am a Medical student and i love blogging on medical facts,social views,a little politics,sports and Entertainment i attended Learning Field international Onitsha Anambra Nigeria,am a realist and a visionary and i love my friends,fans and family.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.